(Available to New Clients Only)
- $60-$75 one (1) lesson only
- No commitment to additional lessons necessary
(Single Individual Lesson ~ Prices Per Client No Commitment)
- $100 for 30 minute group or private lesson
Five Star Equestrian Policies
Program & Billing Policies
Please read and complete our forms prior to your lesson. If you have any questions or comments, please call us at (650) 440-2450 or email email@example.com.
FSE offers individualized packages for those interested in multiple sessions.
Policy On Packages
- Clients have 2 months to complete pre-paid package; packages are non-refundable; certain extenuating circumstances (i.e. illness or other family emergency) may warrant an extension to allow for a client to complete his/her lessons. We are unable to offer makeups,
but provide the extra time to allow for students to use up their lessons over a two month period.
- Lesson packages MUST be paid in advance in order to maintain discounted rate and guarantee the client’s spot in lessons. If payment is not received on time the lesson spot becomes available to other riders.
a) Recreational Package: (4 lessons) payment is due no later than the first lesson of the new package.
b) Stable Package: (8 lesson) payment is due no later than the first lesson of the new package.
c) Club Package: (12 lessons) payment is due no later than the first lesson of the new package.
- Lessons are transferrable to immediate family members only; otherwise, packages are non-transferrable.
- In order to show on a Five Star program horse, a student must lease the horse. Please ask about our half-lease agreements and rates.
- Once a student has completed four (4) lessons, they will be asked to purchase their own helmet, gloves, riding breeches, boots, crop and spurs. We can help you with these purchases.