Five Star Equestrian updates our paperwork every year, you will find all of our updated forms and releases on this page. Please read through everything carefully as there are changes to some rates beginning January 1, 2018. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Showteam Members (those who own or full lease a horse) will need to review all attached forms and sign off on the Showteam Agreement Form.
Non-Showteam Members do not need to review the Show related forms, but should review all other forms.
Everyone must complete a full set of releases both for Five Star Equestrian and for Five Star Stables and return them before participating in any equine related activity.
- Five Star Equestrian Client Profile
- Five Star Equestrian Release of Liability
- Five Star Equestrian Program and Billing Procedures
- FS Stables Emergency Release
- FS Stables Facility Rules & Policies
- FS Stables Release Of Liability
- OR download complete packet here: 2019 Forms Packet
Please note, if you need a hard copy of these forms, we have packets available that you may pick up from us at the barn. You may also ask us to send you documents via HelloSign and submit them electronically.